- No 18 Hoang Quoc Viet Road, Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi
| COMPANY PROFILE
NetNam is proud to be pioneer of the Premium Internet services; Online services and Managed services & System integration.
Based on 25 year-experience, NetNam is always trusted by 5 – star-hotels, Luxurious apartments, MNCs, large-sized enterprises, NGOs, Governmental Organizations in Vietnam.
NetNam’s known as the No. 1 Wireless Internet Service Provider for event by participating regional and national ones such as: DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit 2019, APEC 2017, US former president B.Obama’s visit to Vietnam 2016, Apricot 2017 …
NetNam always put efforts to satisfy Clients and Partners with focus in technologies, service process and service attitude, which aiming to have “5 star” class of Client care.
NetNam will keep strong commitments for services reliability and availability, as well to give Clients more value.
| PRODUCT & SOLUTION INTRODUCTION
Managed Security Service (MSSP), provided by NetNam, ensures the ability to monitor and detect early threats, thereby developing responding plans to minimize damage on the IT system, and help customers reduce the burden of budgets and human resources.
- netSecure: Monitoring and responding to security incidents
- Pentest as Service: Assessment of information security
- Security Defense Services : Protecting applications and security systems
- Managed Security Services: Managing device and security system
- Network & Application Monitoring: Monitoring network infrastructure and applications
- Monitoring, collecting, analyzing and detecting risks and information security threats
- Access Controls Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Endpoint Monitoring
- Application Server Monitoring
- Malware Monitoring – Providing periodic reports by week, month, quarter, year, or by incident
- Analyzing and coordinating response to security incidents, making recommendations for solutions, and quickly handling incidents
- Continuous incident monitoring and alerting 24x7x365
- Monitoring, analyzing, and quickly detecting real-time threats
- Continuously updating new threats with Threat Intelligence Database
- Integration of AI and Big Data
- Quick deploying and easy integrating with the existing system.