Mr. Philip Hung Cao
• 19 years’ experience in ICT/Cybersecurity industry
• Solutions Architect at Palo Alto Networks
• Key-founder & Advisor, Cloud Security Alliance, Vietnam Community (#CSAVietnam)
• Co-founder, Vice Chairman, ISACA HCMC Chapter Formation Committee
• Co-founder, #CISOClubVN
• Advisory Council, IT Leader Community (ITLC)
• Board of Judges, ASEAN CIO/CSO Awards (2015, 2016, 2017) by IDG
Philip Hung Cao (aka #tekfarmer), ZTX-S, CCISO, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, CASP, GICSP, PCNSE is a Strategist, Advisor, Contributor, Educator and Motivator. He has 19 years’ experience in IT/Cybersecurity industry in various sectors & positions.
• One of the very first few people on the globe that were certified by Forrester as ZTX Strategist (ZTX-S): to-date, the first and only Vietnamese on the globe, in August 2019
• The 1st Vietnamese featured on EC-Council Elite Members’ Wall for CCISO, as an inspiration to others in the industry and community, in August 2019
• The 5th in ASEAN and 1st person in Vietnam to achieve Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) from (ISC)2 in May 2016
• The 1st person in Vietnam to achieve Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) from Cloud Security Alliance in April 2014
Prior to returning back to Vietnam and join Palo Alto Networks as a Solutions Architect, Philip used to live in Singapore and worked for Ingram Micro Asia as a Solutions Sales Consultant. Before that, he spent more than a decade of success with ICT/Cybersecurity industry in Vietnam, where he held a variety of roles from technical engineer, solutions consultant, channel development to senior management of key global ICT/Cybersecurity vendors & distributors such as FPT Distribution, Microsoft, Symantec, ZyXEL, Avnet Technology Solutions, Samsung… as well as owner of his early start-up business.
Philip graduated from EC-Council University with a degree of Master of Science in Cyber Security (MSCS): Executive Leadership in Information Assurance, and held an Advanced Computer Security Certificate from Stanford University. He can be reached anytime at https://philipcao.com
Transform your Zero Trust journey for Digital Transformation Readiness
Zero Trust is a strategic initiative that helps prevent successful data breaches by eliminating the concept of trust from an organization’s network architecture. Achieving Zero Trust is often perceived as costly and complex. However, as Forrester mentioned, Palo Alto Networks has a complete toolkit for Zero Trust to help organizations adopting Zero Trust better in an effective way and simple manner.